Joe Commisso & Son Landscaping Inc. is a full service professional lawn and landscaping company in Staten Island, New York. We service both residential and commercial properties. In order to compare the value of our services, we have prepared a list for the regular mowing and maintenance of your property.
Mowing and Maintenance:
- Approximately every ten days (depending on weather conditions)
- Edging walks, driveways and bed areas
- Blowing off parking areas, walks and bed areas
- Total debris removal (grass clippings, branches, etc.)
- Total leaf removal and clean up in the fall (including turf areas and beds)
Early Spring - (March) Soil samples precede first application to analyze your grounds' specific needs for a balanced granular application. Thatching the lawn is also a springtime necessity. Seeding and lime application is done as well during the spring clean up. After analysis, granular pre-emergent for crabgrass and broadleaf weeds are applied (clover, dandelion, chickweed, etc.).
Summer - (August) This includes a granular grub control application when needed.
Fall - (September) Damaged lawns are repaired from summer drought and heat. Lawns are seeded, fertilized, limed and thatched where necessary.
- Annually (upon request)
- Application to all designated areas (approx. 2-4 inch depth)
- Regularly fluffing to keep a fresh appearance
- Edging beds to form a clean crisp appearance
- Trim hedges as often as needed
- Shrub pruning done annually
- Balanced fertilization for lawn and shrubs provided throughout the season
- Cultivating and hand weeding all beds (done bi-monthly)
Upon your request we can include flats of flowers in the spring and fall for the beautification of your property. All landscaping needed around your property can be designed and implemented accordingly to your specifications.
Sales, design and/or installation of landscaping materials can be provided upon request. All plants added to landscapes are guaranteed for one year.
Billing on a monthly basis unless otherwise specified.
Send to Phone
Your text message was sent.
To opt out at anytime, send the word STOP to YP411 from your mobile phone.
To get a help message, send the word HELP to YP411 from your mobile phone.
Please try again
You must enter a vaild 10 digit U.S. phone number.
Send this business listing as a text message to a mobile phone.
Joe Commisso and Son Landscaping Inc.
Terms: The recipient of this text message may incur charges depending on their wireless carrier. Not all carriers are currently supported